Monday, November 7, 2011

Devotion

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
I don't know any one personally who wears them, so I feel like I can get away with this:I know I'm no authoritative voice, but I really hate Jeffery Campbell shoes... Litas grotesquely disproportionate and I don't get why they are still around. If you don't know what I'm talking about, keep it that way. Rant over.

On another topic that reminds me of Sydney is the sweet terraces of inner-city. The Cool Hunter recently did  feature on one that had been renovated completely in Balmain. Relatively austere on the exterior but amazing inside. It reminds me of the terrace house I grew up in in Glebe, quaint and understated on the outside, but modern and expanding on the inside.








On the topic of architecture - check out this cute church.







The design of this makes it look more spiritual than most churches!

Images via The Cool Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment