Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quando sono più felice

Going back to Paris... because I can. Yes, I agree... 3 times to Paris in one year is excessive but flights were as cheap as 12.95 Euros and I won't be able to do that when I'm back in Sydney.  I'm going just before Christmas and I think it will be exceptional to be in Paris with it all lit up + still have a few things I would love to do. I guess most people would be surprised to hear I'm a huge fan of ballet, so I was really upset I missed out on tickets to the ballet the previous times I went to Paris. However this time I got tickets to Cinderella and I can't wait!

Unrelated, but these are two pictures of me and a puppy that raced up to us in a park in Budapest. I'm missing my dogs like there is no tomorrow and I can't wait to see them in 6 weeks. I'm actually more excited to see them then any one else (sorry guys!)


It's love.

Images via Henry Horlor

No comments:

Post a Comment