Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paris, again Pt I

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts.. my Blogger is being horrible and taking forever to upload photos, or just malfunctioning. It actually took me forever to do this post!! Paris was so so great, I'm so glad I went again. I got to do the little things that I didn't get a chance to do the other times, silly things... like 'buy a striped top' or dine at 'Cafe de Flore' etc...haha  The weather wasn't too amazing but I didn't give a crap...because its Paris. I was a little unsure if I'd get lonely because I booked the flights for just myself, but it turned out to be great because I didn't have to worry about anyone else, and as soon as I got over my apprehension about dining by myself...it was perfect! To find out descriptions/more about the photos, just click on 'Read More' below. There is still more photos to come, but it might take me a little while longer. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas, I spent mine at an orphans Christmas where I'd never met 98% of the people before hand, but had such a great time! So much fun, like no other Christmas I've ever experienced. Photos from that night to come soon too 

















1. View from Sacre Coeur (My favourite tourist/monument in Paris)
2. Inside the Centre Pompidou - a really good gallery
3. Le Passages Couverts
4. Ice rink infront of Hotel de Ville
5. Yayoi Kusama exhibition at the Centre Pompidou
6. Centre Pompidou - Marcel Duchamp
7. Shakespeare & Co bookstore (I also visited this because its in the movie Before Sunset, which I love!)
8.Yayoi Kusama exhibition at the Centre Pompidou
9. The BEST Portugese tarts from Marché Grenelle (I went to the market just to buy one...or three of these)
10. Yayoi Kusama exhibition at the Centre Pompidou
11. Sacre Coeur
12. Centre Pompidou
13. Centre Pompidou
14. View from Centre Pompidou
15. YKB at Centre Pompidou
16. Cinderella by the Paris Ballet
17. Sainte Chapelle (phenomenal stained glass, possibly only topped by the stained glass windows in Prague castle)

No comments:

Post a Comment