Thursday, December 29, 2011

I say you're the bestest.

So tempted to get on the layering of floral prints bandwagon, it is like making flowers bad ass and edgy, which I'm up for...but I fear it is a trend that will fade fast. I'm also going to go back to summer in Sydney; layering won't be viable. I'm at the point where I just like investing in great basics as I've come to the realisation that my wardrobe is humongous. I've forgotten how much clothes I've left at home, in fact I've forgotten they even existed...it kind of scares me. Can't wait to be reunited with  my beloved shoe collection.

Speaking of trends: Lana Del Rey seems to be trending a bit, and I know some people may ride her off as a fad, but I'm totally in love with her. I know there's a bit of hysteria around whether she is fake or not but I've read a lot of interviews with her and she just seems lovely.  I can admit that I didn't really dig her at first, but she has grown on me so much. She is kind of filling the void that Amy Winehouse left for me, I hope it is not completely taboo to say so, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment