Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jessie's Girl


So I hear a lot of Italians who worship one or more of these three things:

1) The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2) Radiohead
3) The Catcher in the Rye





And while I don't dislike any of them, I've never been much of a fan...I even watched 1# the other night, it still didn't do anything amazing for me. It's strange because I like other very similar things a lot... Oh well.

To ruin ANY street cred I have remaining (mine severely depleted after attending and enjoying seeing Justin Bieber live)... I'm going to admit that I like Glee. Ha. I was without Internet for 6 weeks (I also don't have a television here) and my roommate has Glee on her computer and I thought I'd give it a spin because I was so bored. Now...I hate musicals and anything that involves Jazz hands but I'm addicted. I'm addicted because after every episode I just end up feeling good about myself and happy, and what's wrong with that? Yes, I do fast-forward the boring songs and I cringe during the sometimes corny parts, but overall its good; sue me.


Image via Mon amie l'idylle

No comments:

Post a Comment