Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bologna

As some of you may know, as of January 16th I will be living in Bologna, Italy for a year. Hardly anyone knows anything about Bologna when I tell them about it (usually involves me explaining that it's where Bolognese sauce got it's name from). Although I think I just found a much more convincing argument as to why Bologna is going to be awesome: The Satorialist gave his seal of approval, "I only had one day in Bologna, but I made it work for me. I think Bologna is a really beautiful city and I look forward to making it a regular stop on my way from Florence to Milan. It is so easy to take the train between these cities, but next time I think I will take a car. From the train it looks like the most perfect region of Italy." Is it weird that  this comment makes me feel more confident about going there? Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment