Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Italy Next Year

I'm going to Bologna, Italy (famous for Bolognese sauce and the older uni in Europe) next year for 1 year as part of my International degree. I got my airplane tickets today and briefing. So scared/nervous/excited, going to have mega pasta party in this bad boy (my future kitchen in Bologna)


Vado a Bologna l'anno prossimo per un anno per universita'. Questa e' la mia cucina a Bologna. *








* Just if you're wondering why I have basic Italian translations, I'm working on improving my Italian. I hope to continue this blog while I'm over there and gradually get better. My Italian is quite rough at the moment, so there is a very good chance there 100 spelling/grammar mistakes, if there is, let me know - I want to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment