Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sporty Spice

I'm definitely seeing a surge in the sport inspired fashion, and while I can't say I'm the hugest fan of the more pronounced items, I have noticed that my latest acquisitions have been quite sporty. I've found myself purchasing tight pants which a reminiscent of jogging pants (similar concept seen in the Alexander Wang pants seen below, but replace stripes with 2 tones of black), a tailored top that is made out of wetsuit-esque material, a tight fitting base-ball top (you know the type with a different coloured 3/4 sleeves, I've actually been wanting one of these for a long time). And while I hate to think I'm a sucker of trends, the above mentioned is clearly evidence that I am. I like to think that all the items are quite classic and will be part of my closet for a long time, I'm not about to go out and buy one of those leather trucker hats, eugh!


Images via Columbine Smille and 5 inches & up.

No comments:

Post a Comment