Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Misc.

So, I've decided that I need to get rid of heaps of my clothes because 1) I think my closet might break 2) It makes it really hard to create outfits when there are too many options 3) A lot of it I don't wear anymore, like when I really used to be into vintage, not so much anymore. Thinking about having a stall at Bondi markets and already have a friend interested, but it would be great to have one more person, so if I know you and you're reading this, PM me on Facebook (assuming that we're friends on FB). Will be selling clothes, bags, shoes and trinkets, if you have similar things weighing you down, contact me! Otherwise for everyone else, I will let you know when we have the stall and maybe you can come visit!












Images via My Modern Met and Park & Cube,

No comments:

Post a Comment