Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Now the cities we live in could be distant stars

Arcade Fire tonight in Milano.  A friend recently watched them play in Warsaw, Poland and said they were everything she expected and more, so I'm excited. However... they didn't play 'Suburban War', which is my favourite song off the new album. They better play that, or at least 'No Cars Go' otherwise shit is going to hit the fan! haha. No... but I really do love live acts that make full use of percussion instruments so I'm sure I will enjoy it no matter what. PS. I umm'd and ahh'd over a pair of heels in H&M today and decided to think on them for a day or two. As soon as I had walked home I knew I wanted them; black (go with everything), unbelievable comfortable, and would slot in well with wardrobe. I was home for just 5 minutes before I turned around to go buy them, got to H&M and they didn't have my size anymore.. it had been 1 hour max and they weren't even sales items. Devo. So tomorrow I'm going to hunt them down in Milano.








via theyallhateus, danblog, chicmuse

No comments:

Post a Comment