Monday, November 5, 2012

I Still Love NY


I can't even begin to explain how busy I have been this week with it being the last for the year! Projects galore! Anyways - I chanced coming across this through my 'Top Sites' page in Safari - very sweet and clever Hurricane Sandy relief T-shirts by the artist Sebastian Errazuriz. All profits going straight to the HS  relief programs.

"Sebastian Errazuriz’s studio was paralyzed after the hurricane. Unable to work and tired of watching the horrible disaster unfold on the news, Errazuriz decided to design something to help raise much-needed relief funds. This idea occurred to him after seeing the water line marked on the walls of the flooded galleries in New York’s Chelsea art district."

You can purchase one from: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment