Monday, October 10, 2011

To Build A Home

Feels like I've brought the cold back from Switzerland with me, Bologna is finally cooling down - a little too quickly though. I went to Lugano in Switzerland which was very beautiful, it was also great to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a while. It was strange because everyone spoke Italian in the part of Italy we visited - so it didn't feel all that different or foreign, granted it was cleaner. However on the last morning, following a freezing last night, all these mountains were snow capped surrounding the lake and it very much felt like I was in Switzerland, a great way to end a small trip!








Via Cut Up My Credit Card, Vogue.com, They All Hate Us, Fashion Toast, Street FSN, Life of Boheme & My Modern Met

No comments:

Post a Comment