Monday, October 24, 2011

Inverno

I can't believe how quick the weather has turned, its almost as if overnight I'm wearing jumpers and snuggling under duvet covers! I don't mind though... It's just when it gets colder that it will be horrible! One good things is I'm able to wear all the clothes I bought in summer, for some strange reason... I only bought winter clothes. 

I'm still without Internet, which is killing me... but I'll live hey. I go home in 10 weeks and the thought scares me a bit, but it will be good to see everyone, get back into reality and enjoy a damn good Thai or Vietnamese meal! Oh mannn, I'm kind over pasta? haha. Oh and I've almost run out of Vegemite...what's a girl to do?

















Via Convoy, Honestly...WTF, Studded Hearts, They All Hate Us & Prisoners of The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment