Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Favourite Blog

Design*Sponge. It has been around for ages but I've only just given it the time of day after The Satorialist mentions it as one of his initial inspirations. It is so amazing. I'm big on how blogs are designed and easily read - this one is perfect, and its content is so what I'm really into at the moment - interior design, homes in particular. There are many sections to the blog but my favourite is 'Sneak Peak', where Grace Bonney goes into the houses of people and photographs their home. I love it because these homes are real homes - people live in them - there are no excessive, cold, display homes.


 The perfect shade & type of wooden floorboards, but I was disapointed to fin out that they stain easily and are not very user friendly - grr.
That kitchen wash basin is amazing.



Via Design*Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment