Thursday, June 23, 2011

ARGH

Currently looking at gig guides from around the world, trying to catch a band in one of the cities I'm visiting over summer, not working out. Though I found out The National are playing in Italy and almost peed my pants in excitement until I realised they are playing on the same night as Arcade Fire, and I already have tickets to that. To be perfectly honest, I would rather see The National, but I'm sure Arcade Fire live will be amazing. I also found out I booked Paris (yes, again) when I also had booked to see Arctic Monkeys + Kasabian + The Vaccines in Bologna, luckily I found someone to buy the ticket. Also note to bands, why do you always tour Australia when I'm overseas (HMMM DFA 1979!!!.. so angry). I realised I forgot to post some photos from the gigs I've been to already; so this is Friendly Fires and SBTRKT in Amsterdam at the Melkweg in May. Can I just say - SBTRKT was such a brilliant opener, Friendly Fires was insane and the light display during Friendly Fires was amazing.







Here's a video of FF playing 'Skeleton Boy'. It's only short because my battery was dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment