Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Don't Wanna Be Saved

I bought the magazine Hypebeast for this 'Reverie' editorial featuring that Givenchy jewellery I still like. I sat down and had a read of the magazine earlier today and have only just realised it is a men's magazine - eeeepp! But oh well, the printed version of this editorial is so lush. I love it. I'll just look at all the photos instead. Images via Hypebeast.

Photography: Sylvain Homo
Styling: Laura Walters
Hair & Make-up: Elias Reinholdsten Hove
Retoucher: Oliver Carver
Models: Dunkan Pyke at Elite Models, Fabian at Nevs Models








These are a few paintings I've come across recently that I've really liked. To me, I'm still sort of a traditionalist in the sense that I think painting is the purest form of art. Images via Arpeggia and Ruines Humaines


By Meghan Howland


Paintings by Mia Bergeron
Kiss By The Window - Edvard Munch
Some more weird and cool things that I've been collecting - lushness, badass-ness & subversion are big ticks in my book! Images via Vain & Vapid Tumblr, DARKSHAPES tumblr and Google.






I'm mesmerised by how beautiful, fluid and ethereal Hiroshi Iwasaki can make a fish look! ha! Images via My Modern Met.





No comments:

Post a Comment