Friday, September 30, 2011

Inspiring

So in realising that my time overseas is shortly coming to an end, I'm beginning to dread the idea of going back to Sydney and study design full time. Not because I don't like design...but its so damn demanding. I feel creatively stressed and pulled in all different directions by university, when all I really want to do is focus on a project. I decided to browse the Behance Network for some inspiration - never did I think I'd be soooo unbelievably inspired. The work by Tania Alvarez from spain is crazy good.. like I mean Double Rainbow good. She's reminded me just how much I love typography and how creative you can get with letters. So thanks Tania, your work is amazing!!















To view more of her work visit her profile on Behance Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment