Monday, February 27, 2012

New Purchases

Due to discovering I did not need surgery to fix my jaw and also trying to forget that it was the first day back at university - I had a little field day today after suppressing shopping urges since arriving back in Sydney. I bought a pseudo-jade ring in London 2 years ago and I really loved it, but I lost it and have been trying to find one ever since. I think I looked for one the whole time I was abroad last year. First shop I went into looking for a similar ring in Sydney and I found one. I find the 'jade' quite a striking colour that looks good with dark colours. I also bought a pair of Acne Kex Atlantis jeans at half price at Incu which are almost as good as my Odessa pair (!!!), and a T Alexander Wang shirt that is simple with a little twist! - namely netted cut outs. All basics that will be on rotation for a long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment