Thursday, May 26, 2011

Belg-yum!

What can I say, I love Belgium... Such an amazing country. Some of my best memories from my year abroad will definitely come from there. Brussels was the main highlight. I spent such a great evening hanging out in a skate park above the railway listening to a band and watching all the various characters. Ate the best waffels, hot chips and chocolate. Discovered I like beer (cherry) and mussels. Chilled out in little alley ways with wall murals. Realised that comics are in fact ridiculously boring to look at when written in a different language. Found secret letters under loose floorboards. Walked down the middle of the main street during Brussels Mardi Gras/Gay Parade. Drunk in the smokiest and oddest of bars. And laughed the whole time. Beyond.
























No comments:

Post a Comment