Friday, August 3, 2012

Behind the Scenes Campaigns

When trawling through numerous blogs I rarely ever watch the videos - however I've really gotten into behind the scenes videos in fashion. There's something exciting about the editing and music selection that I love. These are my favourite...(and have all led me to download or re-discover the music).

Lane Crawford's first ever campaign video - Such a good song - excellent editing from my non-knowledgable point of view.

Lane Crawford Behind the Scenes F/W 12 from models.com on Vimeo.

Behind the Scenes of Givenchy - dance moves are so odd, that they are so good, but then again awkward dance moves have always been a trend in fashion. Oh, and that beloved Givenchy jewellery set. The results of the photoshoot are excellent too.


Behind the Scenes of 'Just Kids' issue of i-D magazine. (I like this more for the visuals)


Kanye West, Ready to Wear SS12, Paris

Editorial from InDigital Media Group on Vimeo.


Via Models.com and Dacrepark


No comments:

Post a Comment